Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just the beggining

My name is Fletcher Jonathan McClendon,and i am 15 years old. I'm not gonna lie to you, life is HARD!! it's this big winding road full of decisions, and pain, and joy, and heartache, and happiness. Sometimes it amazes me how all of that stuff mixed together can make one incredibly happy life full of people who love me.And through life you may not know the truth, but i do, my truth is in God and in my wonderful family.
First of there's my Dad, John. He's pretty much the goof ball of our entire family. He can make any bad situation seem like nothing at all.
And then of course my wonderful mom Bethany, who keeps the family together. She's the kind of mom that's your mom, and best friend. Oh and the rule in my house is "if mama ain't, happy, then no body's happy", and that is totally true.
Then there is my older brother Trey. He's pretty much my role model. we don't always get a long, but all in all he's my best friend..... but don't tell him i said that lol. i don't a=have to like him, but I'll always love him
Next is my newest little brother Deci. He's your average everyday little brother. You know the one that follows you around wherever you go as if you're their source of life, but at the same time tells you that he hates you. i haven't known him that long, but i know 2 things for sure. #1. that he's annoying as crap, and #2. is that i love him.
And now we're down to the little ray of sunshine Aliny.Aliny Grace McClendon, but we call her Grace, or Gracie. She's this innocent little girl that can drive you crazy. half the time i just want to sell her on ebay,and the other half of the time, she's my little baby sister that i love so much.
And then there is my unborn baby sister Carly Joan McClendon. We're expecting her sometime is October. I cant wait, i just know I'm gonna love her.
And in addition to that we have my little cousin Colby that stays here every couple months. i consider him a brother because he's constantly here.
But now caught in the middle of all of this mess of a family is me. and I'm really just discovering what life is all about. i established the basic stuff like, what life consists of, but i haven't quite figured out what I'm supposed to do with my life, but eventually I'll find out. But i do know one thing, Sometimes in life you go through things and you question God. You ask questions like 'why aren't you listening" and "why cant you hear me" "why are you doing this to me", and sometimes we ask if he's even up there. But I've learned that God doesn't cause anything wrong to happen in your life, but he does know how to fix whatever is broken in your life, and he puts fresh new people too love you unconditionally.People who will help you through any trial you face, and restore hope when you think you don't have any.And when you search for truth, you find it in them, and in you, and when all else fails.... God doesn't, and he has the truth, not only does he have truth, but he is truth, but only when u seek truth, will you find truth, because there is only one truth.

I now know that Life is the winding road that i described, but i also know that through every wrong turn you make on the road, and ever accident you have on it, God is right there.
And that my friend is....
~Absolute Truth~

2 comments:

  1. Ur family is so cool, ur dad is amazing, and ur mom cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What i great family. great blog fletch.
    oh yeah and i cant wait to read ur family confidentials bro.

    ReplyDelete