Sunday, August 30, 2009

orlando, school, and automobiles

Well as some of you know my family went on an important trip to Orlando. It wasn't all chaos and sadness, we actually saw some pretty cool stuff, and we did a lot of sight-seeing (i didn't mention that in my last blog) But it was really awesome.


So school started last week!!! I cant honestly say i was exited because i love summer, and was so bummed it was over. Not to mention the the first day of school sucked!(pardon my french) I spilled ketchup all over my shirt,and i was picked at about my accent (British). It wasn't the best day ever, but i sure was glad to come home!


So today is Sunday, so obviously i went to church. it's like my whole family had something to do there. Dad had to sing, I played guitar, Trey played bass, Deci played drums(amazingly) and mom worked in the nursery. We are a very busy family.Our cousin Abraham came over today. He's a cute kid, but very annoying at times.


When we got home we had plans to go ride 4 wheelers, but that turned out to be a disaster, because Deci read his horoscope, and it said automobiles are not the safest place to be around today. so he refused to stand within 10 feet of one. we tried to carry him on, but he just kicked and screamed as if the horoscope was actually real.




So tomorrow I get to miss a day of school, to go to the beach for my grandparents anniversary, I'll tell you how that goes.



So the Absolute Truth of today is: Don't assume everything someone says is true. there are these people out there called liars.

4 comments:

  1. Aww Abraham and Gracie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah Wil cracks me up. gotaa love buzz lightyear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. does abraham live with u guys?

    ReplyDelete
  4. no he doesnt, his parents are out of town for a little while so....

    ReplyDelete